Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yep, Green Back Street Really Is Legit!


I knew it. All of the reviews I read at the amazing IMReportCard are legit. I knew from the beginning though that this site was the real deal.

Right now at GreenBackStreet I have $10 in my account with only $5 more i will be able to cash out via paypal! It works like this, as explained before. You sign up at GreenBackStreet, then look at sites that you normally shop at. Go to them, then click on those sites through GreenBackStreet. When you do that, it sends you to the site that you normally shop at using a linking tool, so whatever you buy on the site that you go to, the % of cash back will be in your account after you make your purchase. It's that simple! I had a $100 purchase and it gave me the $10 back. I am really pleased because i know i will cross that payout time really soon.

I hope everyone is having a great day and have a HAPPY Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment