Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Look back at a great July! Another record breaking month!










Yes, I know I am late again. However great news, I have made for this month, $190! The amount varies all the time, but its great to see i'm headed upward overall.

So much has changed since the last time, you may be thinking where is August, and I will have to make the time to post that as well, I did not realize with my busy schedule that I would have been a whole month behind!

So some things have changed, let me explain. As you know I joined some new survey panels and am close to checking out money for the first time here in September. One of those sites is E-poll surveys they send surveys slow, but there surveys are mostly about media. They also have a variety of ways they pay, both PayPal and Amazon gift cards, my two favorite ways to take money =D

So yes, lets break the money down this month shall we? You have a WHOPPING $100 at Opinion Outpost, $40at Valued Opinions, $25 from Lightspeed Research Panel (Thats is the one from Perks.com), and $25 from Surveyhead. I am officially after this month done with Surveyhead, they are a pain in the ass, and have become one of the worst survey panels I have joined. It take like a month to two month to confirm your survey and then 4 weeks (why so long) for them to send you the Amazon Gift card via PayPal, such a shame. If they really wanted, they could easily be one of the best survey panels out there. So it gets a big STAY AWAY from me until they get their act together.

Thats about it for this month, will make a post soon about the month of August, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment