Monday, March 15, 2010

My highest paying survey......$12

Here it is, the highest I have ever made for one individual survey, a whopping $12. Four Surveys normally equal $12 so it just goes to show you how varied each and every survey that you take are.

This survey that I took however, was an IT related survey and 95% of the people that take this survey probably would not have qualified for it. Lucky I am in the IT field, and it asked about things such as Servers, and application software, lucky I have an idea of those things. The purpose of this post is really to showcase how far surveys have come. When surveys first started showing up on the internet you were not getting more the $1 or $2 for them. Now there are surveys that pay as much as $20 though I have never run into them.

Companies need feedback on what users think about there products, and that is where we come in. We are the ones who will not only lead the future of the products but are the ones who will shape how products are made for a very long time to come. This is why folks it is important to fill out your "profiles" on survey sites, as that tells these companies that offer surveys what you own and what kind of surveys will be in your best interest. If you DO NOT do the profiles you will never receive even one survey. If you look at the image you will see some surveys that credited for 20 cents. These are indeed not surveys, but actually profiles that they give you some money for you to take your time and complete.

If you haven't figured it out yet this site is Surveyhead, and that's the sites interface, as you can clearly see I have already passed $130 on there alone. Of course at Opinion Outpost I am already past the $130 mark. For Valued Opinions I am at the $140 mark. If Surveyhead's surveys did not pend so long I would have already passed $200, but that is a weird choice that they made that is still beyond me. Hope you enjoyed this minor description on how important surveys are both to you and me, and how we will shape the future because of it.

I hope everyone had a great weekend Spring Break for many right now, enjoy it!

1 comment: